<VV> Finding Corvairs and other stuff on Craig's list, eBay, etc

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Sat Jul 3 13:33:35 EDT 2010

Thanks, but is there a way to look everywhere on Craig's list without going into each and every region to find something ?

I like eBay even less since they tripled fees under the guise of "simplifying" them (8.75% 3.5%and 1.5% were simplified to 9%) and now she wants to do the same thing to California ?!?!?), but at least you can find something without knowing where is is first.

(Yes, you have to dig to find the car you want is 2000 miles away, but at least you can find it without knowing where to look for it.)

Looks like Jaxed is a good solution, in the meantime

Thanks
Charlie

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jay Pitchford
  To: Charles Lee
  Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2010 5:14 AM
  Subject: Re: <VV> 60 sedan "survivor" for sale on craigs list

  Charles,

  To get a quick national compilation of Craig's list, eBay and KiJii (sort of a Canadian version of CL) listings, go to the link below.

  You can exclude eBay by ticking the little radio button box under 'exclude'.

  You can also use the pull-down menu link in the upper left corner to see car parts as well ... I type in Corvair in the parts search category to get to the fun stuff!

  http://www.jaxed.com/cgi-bin/mash.cgi?cat=cp

  Jay Pitchford