<VV> Finding Corvairs and other stuff on Craig's list, eBay, Jaxed, etc

The Robbins therobbins82 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 16:54:59 EDT 2010

I have a 65 Vert for sale in IL and have considered eBay but the hassle
makes me wonder if it would be worth it. I have the car advertised locally
now and will see what happened. I posted VV first, got a couple of lookers
from that but eBay sounds like a PITA. I may try it in a few weeks, who
knows.
Anyone have luck selling a Corvair via eBay ?

Joe Robbins