<VV> Finding Corvairs and other stuff on Craigslist, eBay, Jaxed, etc

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Sat Jul 3 18:26:33 EDT 2010

The Robbins wrote:

> Anyone have luck selling a Corvair via eBay ?

I sold a tired old Rampside on eBay a few years ago, and I used eBay to
sell a 1965 Monza 4-door donated to the CPF, also a few years ago.

I also bought a Corvair on eBay, but it was only about 30 miles from me
so I went to see it first.

Just two days ago I posted my 1966 500 coupe on both Craigslist and the
CORSA online classifieds.  I plan to let those listings percolate for
two weeks or so, and if the car has not found a buyer it will then go on
eBay.  Haven't decided whether it will go on eBay in an auction format
or classified format.

Both my Craigslist and CORSA listings for the car offer this link:

http://usedcookies.blogspot.com/2010/06/1966-chevrolet-corvair-for-sale.html

--Bob Marlow