<VV> Horny Corvairs

Charles McKinley cmckinley313 at cox.net
Sun Jul 4 09:48:08 EDT 2010

My vote for the best-sounding horns on any American car would be from
the Chrysler Imperial of the early 60s. One of my fraternity brothers
was the son of a Senator who drove one, and whenever it showed up at
school and the horn sounded, you looked out the window wondering where
the cruise ship was docking.

Chuck