<VV> Ebay

DAN RORAFF djrcorvair at msn.com
Sun Jul 4 15:29:58 EDT 2010

Hi,

I agree that Ebay has gotten less fun.  Putting in "Corvair" just doesn't work anymore.  Over 10,000 last time I was on.  You just need to type in a very specific description, but if you just want to brose, that doesn't work.   I have a few parts I should sell, I think I'll put them in the Corsa Communique or the Corsa website.  Anyone need a 62-63 Turbo head, late rear HD springs or a '65 new black bucket bottom cover?   That last line was kind of tacky wasn't it?  Hope I don't get banned for life.

Dan

65 Corvair Monza convertible, installing new upholstery