<VV> wimpy stock horns?

Charles McKinley cmckinley313 at cox.net
Sun Jul 4 22:27:20 EDT 2010

Bill,
	Actually, I've owned six Hondas, and I agree completely. But after
all, Hondas are the definitive "appliance" cars, so you sort of expect
the horns to be pretty much a token.
	My wife has an interesting outlook on the need for car horns. She
believes that everyone should have a lifetime permit to use one (and
only one) forward-firing torpedo against a deserving target.

Chuck McKinley