<VV> VR engine code

Gary Moore tdrinkr at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 5 13:53:47 EDT 2010

A while back I purchased an engine with the code VR. It has 102 heads and a 1963 type fan. There isn't much information on the code, Clarks catalog doesn't list it. What information I have found indicates it was might have been used in exported station wagons. The engine came with late model car shrouding installed with a hole cut into it to access the dipstick. The seller had advertised it as a 1965 Corvair engine, but he only knew what car it had came out of.      Any more information on this engine would be appreciated.     Gary Moore     HACOA

The Internet, a magnificent new technology combining the credibility of anonymous hearsay with the excitement of typing. –Jon Stewart