<VV> Carter (EKE) engine knock eliminator listed in EBay

Carlton Smith carlton55 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 5 17:25:38 EDT 2010

In case any of you guys are interested in a Carter (EKE) Engine Knock
Eliminator, I have just listed a NOS one on EBay with Corvair in the title.
I bought this on EBay a few months back thinking I would put it on my Corsa
Turbo. I decided to go to water injection instead. I understand that these
were very popular with us Corvair folks When Carter was still in business
and making them. Clark's sold them in their catalogue and they are still
listed on page 73, just not available any longer. They sold for over $100.00
new. I am selling it for what I paid for it.

Thanks!

Carlton Smith
Indianapolis, IN