<VV> LOOKING FOR CORVAIRS AND ROLLS ROYCES

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 5 18:43:07 EDT 2010

Boy the World wide web is a great tool. Here I am in Hong Kong. It's Tuesday morning at 6 AM. We just arrived on a 14 hour flight from LAX. And crossing the international date line puts us a day ahead of you all in the states. And I'm checking all my e mails and keeping up with VV. Will be doing some sightseeing today or tomorrow here in what I have heard is the highest RR per capita area in the world. And of course, everything here is RHD. Will be posting more on our travels in the next couple of weeks. And I'm still tired from driving my Rampside 2600 miles 2 weeks ago.
Timothy Shortle from Durango Colorado
Enjoying life with my family in Hong Kong