<VV> Please Respond only to Ray! RE: chrome/stainless tu-tone late 4-dr trim FOR SALE

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Jul 6 22:36:07 EDT 2010

I'm with Dennis - I don't see any reason why we have to see every bid on the list.  The general rule is posting for sale ads is ok, but excessive ads aren't.  If Ray wants to post a final call in a few days that's probably within the spirit of the rules, and of course he can put any updates to bidders any way he likes off list.  That should be sufficient to replace eBay :-)

--Bryan