<VV> 2012 CORSA Convention

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 8 02:30:15 EDT 2010

Just as we in Malaysia (and Denver) are excited about next years convention. Tomorrow morning we will be going to the local museum where they have some information on the cars that were introduced after the war, I was told.
Timothy Shortle of Durango Colorado
In Kota Kinabalu,Sabah, Malaysia vacationing with my family