<VV> LM sun visors

Gary Swiatowy gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Thu Jul 8 12:56:28 EDT 2010

Yes, they are the same as some other GM cars.
Now you may want to know which ones?
Not sure, will take some research on your part.
On the plus side, they are being reproduced, as well as the ones for the
convertibles.

Last year, I bought a pair for my 67 Monza coupe off e-bay.
Kind of expensive, but wanted them.
Then I found convertible ones on e-bay, and bid on a couple of sets, coming
from the same vendor, but didn't win them, got outbid.
Did a little research through the internet and found them available through
a chevy parts vendor, but had a hell of a time ordering them through their
on-line ordering.
It seems it wanted me to fill out what car I had, and the computer spit out
that what I was ordering them for, they had no idea the part would fit. So
didn't want to sell them to me, so they would not be returned. Finally
called them and got the order through, with a no return agreement. They were
excellent chrome wise, but had a real hard time getting the screw to tighten
the bushing enough so they would not flop around.

I'm guessing possibly 65 Pontiac, maybe Buick and Olds as well.

Gary Swiatowy

From: AeroNed at aol.com
Subject: <VV> LM sun visors

I need to get a set of the pivots/mounts for the sunvisors on my LM coupe.
I'm wondering if these are Corvair only or shared parts with Novas or
Camaros.  Anyone know?

Thanks,
Ned