<VV> Nadercones

Charles Fregeau n5hsr at sprynet.com
Thu Jul 8 14:16:17 EDT 2010

Sheesh.  We never ever had any problems with our 62 700 Coupe and handling.
But we kept 15 lbs in the front tires and 26 in the back and a tire guage in
the glove box.  (The spare always had 32 lbs in it, we figured we could
valve it down if we needed a front tire.)  Matter of fact, in winter we
passed many a fine large American car stuck in the snow. And the Corvair
just rambled right along!

Charles Fregeau
G I Miss my 62 700 Coupe.