<VV> cones

lewisrishel lewrish at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 8 17:25:17 EDT 2010

OK. I see  here an oportunity to increase awareness of the various clubs,  and individual bussinesses, by having their name, logo, bit of advertizing, etc. on these cones. Clubs, and individuals, can buy them to be used whenever. Yes, it will cost  somewhat more to put the info on, but this can be done with self-adhesive vynyl  or similar, and spray adhesive. I do know there are sign shops that make this sort of thing, so I could get mine done locally, and send it to whoever had the cones, to be applied.
Now, are these the standard size about 2 1/2 feet tall ones, or will there be some smaller also, or has that been decided. and is there any choice of color.
I think I would like my logo on two. How do I go about doing so.
Lew