<VV> Cone usage

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Jul 9 01:25:33 EDT 2010

In a message dated 7/8/2010 9:37:04 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
AeroNed at aol.com writes:

All of  this talk about cone with names or pictures of people we would like

to hit with our cars makes me wonder. I though the objective was to miss
the  cones? Maybe we should have things like "Rust" or "Guard Rail"  or
"Tire
Wall" on  the  cones.

Ned

I mentioned this idea to several folks at the Hawkeye Downs event.
Fill-up one of the cones with Cement. Explain to everybody at the drivers  meeting
what you have done. But don't tell them which cone.

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair,  Camaro, Corvette

San Jose, CA