<VV> 2012 CORSA Convention

Ray R. (aka Grymm) vairguy at echoes.net
Fri Jul 9 19:10:35 EDT 2010

Hooray for a CORSA convention close enough for me to make it to!  The
Buffalo convention was my first and I only got to stay for one day.... it
whet my appetite but I haven't been able to afford to go to any since due to
the traveling distances involved!

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction and almost done!)
63' Monza PG coupe (under construction- quickie driver build)