<VV> Seat extenders

vair140 at aol.com vair140 at aol.com
Mon Jul 12 15:31:52 EDT 2010

OK Matt, here is the run down with our Saturday night tech session with the seat belt extenders.  The extenders are truely just a bolt in but then again so is the engine!  We started on them about 10:15 and finnished around midnight.  JR will attest to the fact that they are a pain in the as** to iinstall.  If installed above the carpets the floor studs are too short.  One extender had to have one of the holes elongated.  We chose to install under the carpet and never having done it before it took forever to get holes aligned and holes cut.  The drivers center seat belt had to be remove to get a hand under the carpet. We only did one seat but that was more than enough entertainment for one night, by the time I got JR home I made it to bed a 2am.

Regards,

Guy Brandes

"unsafe at any speed for over 50 years"

he bolts coming up from the floor are too
hort and the floor dips down to the ponint where the extenders don't make any
ontact at all with the floor.  I don't know how you can mount them with out
odifying the car, maybe coupes are different.
egards,
uy Brandes

Carpet and padding are too thick!   For the Studs..find a Female  looking
olt..

I forget the proper name..

att Nall
harleston, Oregon