<VV> 1966 Chevrolet Corvair For Sale

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Tue Jul 13 20:38:49 EDT 2010

Just curious, but you say the carpet has been replaced, but 500s didn't have
carpet, did they ?
It would've been nice if Edith had bought a Monza, although it's a really
nice example of a beautiful car !
http://usedcookies.blogspot.com/2010/06/1966-chevrolet-corvair-for-sale.html

Charlie

----- Original Message -----
From: "Vairtec Corporation" <Vairtec at optonline.net>
To: "Virtual Vairs" <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 5:06 PM
Subject: <VV> 1966 Chevrolet Corvair For Sale

It is time to sell my 1966 Corvair coupe.

Fabulous low-mileage survivor!

Just 23,800 miles from new, and a distinctive assortment of factory and
dealer options. Included are the factory AM-FM radio, the factory
in-dash clock, and the factory quick steering.

Original owner 1966-1999, current owner 1999-present. Road ready, drive
anywhere. No rust, no rust repair, never any rust.

Photos and complete history can be seen at
http://usedcookies.blogspot.com/2010/06/1966-chevrolet-corvair-for-sale.html

Located in western New Jersey, just off I-78. Asking price is $8,850.
Come see it and drive it, you’ll buy it.

--Bob Marlow

the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/