<VV> A/C For 69 Corvair

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Wed Jul 14 06:26:50 EDT 2010

 Bottom line, the 'flash point' statement is totally fallacious. You really can't set fire to R134a, even if you tried, without another source of flame (and a damn hot one at that!) to keep it going. Take that flame away, it goes out INSTANTLY! In fact, R134a can be used as a fire extinguishing agent!
Propane, needless to say, is a very good fuel.

John Roberts