<VV> '63 rear axle removing question

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Jul 14 15:53:04 EDT 2010

Ahh rust, the favorite adhesive in the east to stick parts together with.

Bigger hammer, chisel to open the crack between the bearing and backing
plate, tap on the bearing, since it is already bad....  wiggle, stand on
head, etc.

Never had one NOT come apart, just some required more force.

Frank DuVal