<VV> wood wheel/tele-column and steering box for sale, LAST CALL!

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Jul 16 10:26:52 EDT 2010

I disagree.  Making a reasonable effort to keep a rare and desirable option in the Corvair world seems like a good thing to do.  This is also not the first time, by any means, that items have been sold on VV.

As for the A/C thread, helping others to avoid a pitfall or two also seems like a good thing to do.

--Bryan