<VV> exhaust manifold/header interchangeability questions

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 19:54:53 EDT 2010

Ray, In short, the answer is yes. I put a set of Clarks repro 140 manifolds
on my 62 102 last year, and a set u bends and dual mufflers. The only
challenge is that you have smaller diameter pipes coming from the heads so
you can use either the larger donuts or the smaller, either works fine,
according to a Clarks Tech.

I supported the mufflers with std brackets on the aft end, left and right,
and a spacer on the right to get the pipes to come out just outboard of the
grill opening and the pipes turn and go outward left and right.

Mark Durham