<VV> Engine Names

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Fri Jul 16 23:46:48 EDT 2010

And don't forget, before the war they called it a Dynaflash 8...
I'd LOVE to have a '39 Century or Roadmaster convertible... one of   the
most beautiful cars Buick made in the 30s... (in my opinion)... but until
then I'll drive my Corvairs...
;-)
Lonzo

In a message dated 7/16/2010 11:39:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,