<VV> And you wonder why our Postal Service Loses money (Corvair Part)

Mike Moyer vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 17 17:00:43 EDT 2010

 This is why our Postal Service Loses money.
I bought a Small corvair part from some one in Bay Minette Al off of Ebay.
Figured $4.95 for shipping wasn't bad since I would burn more driving  there
(plus time)
Guess it would have been easier just to dive the hour to pick it up.
Package sent from Bay Minette AL To Navarre FL
Package sent from Bay Minette AL post Office to Pensacola FL
Back to Mobile Al.
Then to Mary Ester Fl which is past Navarre.

 Label/Receipt Number: 0308 2040  0002 3463 7660
Scheduled for Delivery: Saturday, July 17, 2010
Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was misrouted.  The error has been corrected and  every effort is
being made to deliver it as soon as possible.  Information, if available, is
updated periodically throughout the day.  Please check again later.

     Enter Label/Receipt  Number.
   Enter Label / Receipt Number.
   Detailed Results:

 Missent, July  17, 2010, 12:45 pm
 Out for Delivery  or Available at PO Box, July 17, 2010, 9:25 am, MARY ESTHER,
FL 32569

 Sorting  Complete, July 17, 2010, 8:55 am, MARY ESTHER, FL 32569
 Arrival at Post  Office, July 17, 2010, 6:13 am, MARY ESTHER, FL 32569
 Processed  through Sort Facility, July 15, 2010, 11:05 pm, MOBILE, AL 36602
 Processed  through Sort Facility, July 15, 2010, 6:37 pm, PENSACOLA, FL 32522
 Acceptance, July  15, 2010, 11:16 am, BAY MINETTE, AL 36507

 Mike Moyer
CorvanAntics Editor
1963 Corvair 95 84hp Powerglide 24K miles
1965 Greenbrier 110hp 4 Spd
1965 Monza Convertible 140hp 4spd 3:55 Posi AM/FM