<VV> clutch

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 17:12:54 EDT 2010

Gents, to all that gave suggestions, thank you. I found the problem in about
two seconds with my wife pushing the clutch in, the emergancy brake cable
has no grommet at the exit from the tunnel and the clip that pulls the
actual cable that goes to the rear wheels is catching on the swedged fitting
on the clutch cable. Will have to get that grommet!
I tied up the brake cable temporarily to test and the clutch works great.
Mark Durham