<VV> "66 Pilot - Turbo Convertible

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 19 15:53:05 EDT 2010

Out of curiousity, what made you form the opinion this car is a "pile"? Is it the aftermarket wheels? The fact it's a Turbo? Since there is not a good pic of the RR tail area we cannot see if it has the correct turbo cutout. I don't know this car but based on the pics and description it looks pretty darn descent to me.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado
With jet lag