<VV> EXHAUST - 140 Logs & Tubes?

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 11:43:57 EDT 2010

Dale, any time you can free up the exhaust side of things it allows for more
volumetric efficiency of the engine as a whole and will allow it to produce
more power and it should effect all areas of the power curve to some extent.

That, simply put, is how todays 4 cylinder engine put out the amount of
power older 6 cylinder engines do. That's why EFI works so well, it
optimizes fuel delivery. DIS optimizes the spark delivery, and proper design
of intake and exhaust systems optimize air flow. Any of these
improvements allows the same number of cubic inches to produce more power
across the rpm range.

regards  Mark Durham