<VV> Yenko Clone on Ebay

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Tue Jul 20 18:14:10 EDT 2010

This fright pig has a lot of things to be afraid of, but certainly the
most serious is that the posted VIN, for a '66, does not match the car,
which by many details appears to be a '68 or '69.  It ain't a '66.

No engine compartment shots, no trunk shots, no interior shots.  In the
small glimpse we get of the interior we can see a rip in the seat and
the missing wiper knob.

Fresh blue paint... on the tailpipes.

Fresh white paint... on the wiper stems.  Where are the wipers?  Oh,
that's right, there is no wiper knob so why would you need wipers.

Missing front market lights... why?  Missing door locks... WHY?

29 (!) bids from eight different bidders have taken this car to $3150 as
of this writing.  Not enough to reach reserve, but enough to rip off a
buyer.

--Bob Marlow