<VV> Sticky Balls (A/C)

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Wed Jul 21 14:14:21 EDT 2010

Okay, okay.  I bought a nice set of Corvair orig. LM dash ball vents  and
center vent at Jax convention.  Actually, couldn't believe they had  been
passed over for a couple of days as they were cheap.
However, they don't rotate smoothly and I will not use any liquid lube -
since that will collect crud over time.  Maybe some powder type would work,
but graphite is way too messy.

I told my Wife I had sticky balls but she just said     OOoooooooy
What is it with women....

Joe Dunlap
Cen,
Florida
2 pcs. of Corvairs, but maybe a Rampy too