<VV> eliminate ebay sellers

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 21 20:06:26 EDT 2010

I figured there must be a way to cut out the sellers that sell water thermostats
and like junk by adding "corvair' to the listing. You know the ones that sell
stuff that could never fit a corvair but are listed 40-50 times in a row under
"corvair'.

 Go to the top of the screen where you list the name of the item you want to
look at. Toggle the "advanced search" then go to the bottom of the form and
insert the names of those buyers you don't to show up on your search. Use the
"exclude ' function.

 It eliminated hundreds of false leads for me.

MIKE KOVACS

Only show items from:

Specific sellers (enter seller's user IDs)
IncludeExclude
Separate names by a comma or a space.

My Saved Sellers list

Sellers with eBay stores