<VV> 1967 Corvair Monza fuel pump

Scott Trunkhill strunkhill1 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 24 07:15:27 EDT 2010

You might try this place. I have no knowledge of them, just the url.

http://www.maritimedragracing.com/antique_auto_parts_cellar.htm

On Jul 23, 2010, at 7:36 PM, Charles Lee wrote:

> I've re-assembled mine and it continues to leak from the bottom seal,
> directly over the engine mount (can't be good for the rubber there ??!?!?)
>
> No sign of cracks or other aberrations in the seals there though, and all
> bolts are tight as can be.
>
> Surfaces seem to be smooth and clean, but still it leaks.
>
> Are these seals available separately ?  I have most of the parts, can it be
> rebuilt ?
>

> Is the Corvair fuel pump the same for all years ?
>

> Thanks, Charlie

Scott Trunkhill
CORSA, Corvair Atlanta, SECC, CORSA SC
66 Corsa, 65 Convertible, 65 Corsa Autocrosser, 63 Greenbrier
scott at trunkhill.com

Please visit
http://corvaircentral.com          http://wtbrt.com
http://corvair.us                          http://corvair.tv