<VV> Automotive lifts

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Jul 25 00:16:46 EDT 2010

In a message dated 7/24/2010 7:01:30 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
corvairduval at cox.net writes:

Lets  start the 2 post vs 4 post lift debate.

Those of you who have used both  a two post and a four post lift, what
are the +s and -s of both?  Especially with regard to Corvair   servicing.

I bought one of the EZ-Car Lifts from Southern California and I am very
happy with it. It has a max lifting amount of 26 inches, but that is plenty
for dropping out a Corvair power train. I use it with a small ATV jack to
drop  out the motor.  I have also had a late Camaro up on it as well as a
Corvette. You need some ground clearance to slide it under the side, but the
unit comes apart and stores when not in use. And it is very safe. That is now
high on my list of priorities.  The company owner is a Corvair guy.

See _www.ezcarlift.com_ (http://www.ezcarlift.com)

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair,  Camaro, Corvette

San Jose, CA