<VV> I created a wiki for Corvairs.

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 26 01:57:26 EDT 2010

Hello Ignacio,

The idea has been presented before and I refer you to the archives for an
email from Barry Johnson dated 12/18/09 with the subject: Why an online
Encyclopedia?  This is a long article (slanted toward increasing CORSA
membership) and I suspect that it would not fit the "size" limits if I were
to paste it here.  So, this is why I refer you to the archives.

Barry had previously sent me a link to his "test?" wiki long before he sent
the cited email to VV.  It looked good to me and the responses to his VV
email seemed generally positive at the time (for about a week).  I don't
know if it developed any further after that time.

Perhaps you may wish to contact him directly on that.  I have his addy as
cqllerbear at gmail.com

Anything that promotes Vairs is great so far as I am concerned.  Not that
you need my - or anyone else's - permission in this endeavor.  I know Barry
from CCE meetings and I can say that he certainly seems to know a great deal
about how to make computers do useful things.

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140