<VV> [fastvair] Cones fund results WOW Thanks

Bob Dunahugh yenko108 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 26 13:15:40 EDT 2010

A big thanks to Rick Norris for the Mitty posters that helped me get this going to start with. Seth Emerson for his generous donation, Warren and Dave for helping to complete the goal. Also to all that made any donation. The performance people know how to come together to get things done. A proud moment indeed for all.  Bob Dunahugh