<VV> 60 Monza

MarPack57 at aol.com MarPack57 at aol.com
Tue Jul 27 17:51:56 EDT 2010

Located a fairly rough but looking complete 60 Monza. Still has 4 original
hubcaps. Body has rust but no rust through. Must have fuel trouble since
there was a boat gas can in the engine compartment. No one around to ask
questions but had a price of $3500.00 OBO on window. Guess the hot Florida sun got
to him. Car is located in Zephyrhills Fl  (north of Tampa). Was originally
Cascade Green now an ugly faded yellow. If anyone wants more info I'll try
to get it this weekend.
     Speaking of 60 Monzas,can anyone give me production figures for them.
All my books are still packed at our new home. Thanks. Ed in Fla