<VV> powerglide question

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Wed Jul 28 11:02:13 EDT 2010

In a message dated 7/28/2010 4:35:24 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
N2VZD at aol.com writes:

would i  gain much by just changing the valve body to a late in my early FC

powerglide , or do i need to change the apply piston / shaft also? if so ,
i  suppose i have to R&R the transmission to do it  correctly.
i have never had so much "fun"? with cars as this  year!
regards , tim colson  corvairless this season with "issues"

Hi Tim,
Not sure just what you want to do, but whatever it might be let me suggest
that you get Bob Ballew's  Powerglide book from Bob Galli of  Corvanetics.
Bob has more information on the powewrglide there than  available anywhere
else.
Regards,
Bob Helt