<VV> electrical questions

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Jul 30 01:01:41 EDT 2010

Easy way, the thin wire carries less current than the thick wire. The
field uses little current to produce big current in the armature.

So, the little wire goes on F (typically blue on Corvair)

The big wire goes on A (typically brown on Corvair)

Frank DuVal
But, you have something not making connection, not reversed connections
on the generator. Check harness connector at firewall.

And I see you made it back from your trip! ggg