<VV> Good News on 13 Inch Tires! (Sort Of)

Ken Maxwell kobramax at insightbb.com
Fri Jul 30 06:22:39 EDT 2010

Hi Guys!

I work for a large tire distributor here in Louisville. I talked to our
Firestone rep when he was in the other day and asked him to see if he could
find out what the situation was on the P185/80R13 Firestone FR380 tires that
no longer seem to be available. He checked and says that the molds have not
been destroyed and that they currently have 5,800 tires in this size on
factory backorder. The tires are built in Costa Rica. He said that there is
no scheduled production date for this size at this time (5,800 tires is a
relatively small amount) and he feels it could be several months at least
before they are scheduled. Nevertheless, this does offer us some hope for
those who need 13 inch tires. I will let the list know if and when these
tires are scheduled to be produced again.

Ken Maxwell

Louisville, KY

67 Monza Sedan

65 Corsa Coupe