<VV> Hard Pedal, poor brakes.

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 30 09:43:09 EDT 2010

Frank brings up a good, but sad point.
Here in the mid-atlantic region, rotten brake pipes from the '90s era, are
common.
Not only are factory lines rusting out, replacement pipes arn't much better.
I've replaced the pipes on Carol's '93 Riviera TWICE! Now we don't park in a
swamp, but that's ridiculous.

On GM's, it's usually the area from behind the B piller.

Harry Yarnell
Perryman Garage and Orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net