<VV> I'm back! Also early model engine removal question and parts needed

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Jun 1 01:24:20 EDT 2010

Earlies by far the easiest Corvair from which to remove the complete
drivetrain. Maybe tied with FCs.

No late model suspension parts to reassemble and align bolt holes.

Just remove bolts/nuts and drop.

A shop manual or other pictorial might be helpful the first time. Just
keep looking for wires that you missed. Especially don't forget the
speedometer cable, unscrews from the differential.

Not worthwhile to try and remove parts of the drivetrain separately,
just drop as unit.

Frank DuVal