<VV> Stated Value vs. Agreed Value policies

Ray R. (aka Grymm) vairguy at echoes.net
Wed Jun 2 12:21:33 EDT 2010

Thanks for the info, I'll have to check on an "agreed value" policy.  When I
read about this topic 10 years ago or so in an auto magazine I swear they
were saying "stated value".. but time changes terminology and memory flaws
change everything!

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction and almost done!)