<VV> BADGES

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Wed Jun 2 19:09:48 EDT 2010

I made VV badges for at least one Convention and for the GWFBT&SM quite a
few years ago.

I won't be at the convention as I'm unemployed.  I can't afford to make
badges.  I might still have the artwork and the publisher file which merges
the names on my old computer that sits in the corner collecting dust.  If
not it's pretty easy to recreate.

Dennis Pleau

CORSA Virtual Vairs Chairman