<VV> shirts

John Howell 32chevy at 0306.org
Thu Jun 3 19:53:45 EDT 2010

If you were a member of CORSA you would know where to get a real nice
T-Shirt with a `60 Corvair on it !
Florida has plenty of great CORSA members that will sign you up and tell you
where to get a T-Shirt. Anyone that owns or likes a Corvair owes it to
himself to be a CORSA member !  If you don`t hear from one e-mail me and I
will send you an application myself.

John Howell
Knoxville Area Corvair Club  in  East Tennessee