<VV> shirts

Carlton Smith carlton55 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 4 07:59:23 EDT 2010

The Corvair Caravan has a spectacular T shirt with a bright red 1960 as the
center focus. Go to the www.corvaircaravan.com site and at the bottom of the
page see the art for the T shirts. You may order a T shirt even if you are
not coming to the Caravan party in Indianapolis on the 19th. To order a T
shirt click on the REGISTRATION link at the bottom, print out the form and
just fill in the information for the "extra" T shirts and mail the form and
check as directed. You could also contact Tom Miller directly by email at
tomill at att.ney.

Carlton Smith
Indianapolis, IN
Circle City Corvairs