<VV> Corvair Forum Contest

Scott Howey snddrafting at charter.net
Fri Jun 4 20:49:38 EDT 2010

Hey all,
I'd like to congratulate UNSAFE for winning our Corvair of the Month
Online People's Choice Corvair Show for May 2010.

The June Car show is up and open for you to enter your vehicle now.
The first ten posted each month get in the show.
Every month there is nearly $100.00 in prizes for the winner. Plus
bragging rights. :)
California Corvairs is sponsoring the Show with a $20.00 gift
certificate to the winner.
Bubba's Sign painting is painting a custom hand painted, hand lettered
metal sign for each winner.

Well I'm gonna keep this one short as I have to get outside and clean my
Corvair for a show tomorrow. Happy Cruising!

See ya,

Scott Howey
CorvairForum.com
VP Inland Empire Corvair Club