<VV> PG to 4spd conversion ? Aarrgghh !!

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 5 12:10:36 EDT 2010

 Mark - it's a '67 right? So it's got a COPO 140? OK, so maybe that's not quite a normal option, but you and I both know that Dempsey's '67 takes the cake for everything on a Corvair - especially a '67 convertible. For those not familiar with Jack Dempsey's '67 Bolero red Monza vert - the original owner checked every option on the order sheet. I've seen the order sheet - one line from the top to the bottom denoting everything possible was to be put on the car.

 Mike
 YS-117