<VV> Slushbox?

Ray R. (aka Grymm) vairguy at echoes.net
Sat Jun 5 16:21:30 EDT 2010

I agree Seth!  On the other hand I just went and saw the car I'm buying and
it was the very first time I went over an early model in detail...  I rather
like the automatic shifter!  I always thought the LM auto shifter was kinda
cute, but I think I really like this EM shifter.

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction and almost done!)