<VV> Slushbox? Slower?

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Jun 5 17:45:28 EDT 2010

I'm with Bob Marlow. Maybe something is wrong with those PG cars, as my
experience with stock Corvairs is the PGs keep pretty close to the 4
speeds. The 4 speed feels faster in the seat of the  pants, but the PG
soon catches up to that jump start of the clutch.

Now if you modify the horsepower output, you aren't running two
identical cars except for tranny difference, so all bets are off.

And in stock class autocrossing, PGs rule! In our in the field
autocross, my daughter's 110 PG kept close to Smitty's time  in Spike, a
very non standard HP 4 speed. What a fun day!

Frank DuVal