<VV> Hard starting

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 6 16:46:03 EDT 2010

Four toughts:

1.- Check ground cable conection to engine, could have some dirt or looseness.
2.- Clean the mating surfaces between starter and diff. case.
3.- If previous two are ok, go for worn contact on solenoid, between between copper disk and copper bolts.
4.- Also check tightness of the 3/16" bolt between solenoid and starter.

Saludos

Daniel Monasterio