<VV> Leaky Fuel Pump?

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 6 23:09:52 EDT 2010

Another oil change AND another fuel pump. After my crankcase filled up with gasoline from an internally leaking fuel pump, I only trust an electric fuel pump.
But my '69 is still with the mechanical pump due to the extreme originality of this car (28,000 miles- original drivetrain- paint- top- back window-interior-etc.). But my Rampside and Monza Wagon both have electrics because they are better pumps than mechanicals.
Timothy Shortle in (still very warm) Durango Colorado